Dr. med. dent. Giuseppe Allais
Generic dentist conducts a small monoprofessional practice in Turin, Italy.
He graduated from the University of Turin, continued his training as an Assistant in the Prosthodontic Department of the same University headed by Prof. Giulio Preti, then at the Department of Masticatory disorders and Prosthodontic of the University of Zurich directed by Prof. Sandro Palla and attending the Department of surgery at the University of Bern and conducted by Prof. Daniel Buser.
Agree to follow the biological aspects of the dentistry
- 1960 Born in Borgone di Susa (ITALY)
- 1978 Dental Technician degree in G. Plana Institute of Turin (ITALY)
- 1979 Maturity
- 1984 Doctor degree in dentistry – University of Turin (ITALY) cum laude
Experimental Thesis on Pit and Fissures Sealants
- 1984-89 Partial Time Assistant in University Dental Clinic of Turin (ITALY)
Department of Restorative Dentistry; Director: Prof. Dott. G. Preti
- 1984-89 Partial Time Practitioner in Dr. F. Bazzano’s Peridontology Office, Turin (ITALY)
- 1989-92 Full Time Assistant in „Zahnärztliches Institut“ the University of Zürich (SWITZERLAND), Department of Masticatory Disorders and Restorative Dentistry, Director: Prof. Dott. S. Palla
- 1992 Voluntary Assistant in University of Bern (SWITZERLAND), Department of Oral Surgery
- 1993 Private practitioner in Turin ITALY